Hi tip buckets for Wheel Loaders
- Each bucket is manufactured taking into account the kinematics of the specific model of the loader;
- Increased bucket capacity;
- Depending on the task, buckets are equipped with one or two hydraulic cylinders arranged horizontally or vertically;
- Can be equipped with removable or welded teeth;
- Reinforced or rocky version is possible;
- Can be equipped with a hydraulic clamp.
1. Equipped with rubber amortisseurs-bumpers. They reduce the impact load when returning the bucket to the frame.
2. High quality hardened axes (a hardness is of 55-60 HRC).
3. Straight knife with a removable bolt cutting edge or without it.
4. Flat and wide bottom for quick and easy loading.
5. Bucket jaws have a straight or curved profile (to increase its capacity).
6. A wide protective section, a visor, prevents the pouring.
Comparison of a standard bucket with a high discharge bucket
The discharge height of the standard bucket is significantly lower than that of the High-Tip bucket. It is perfect for loading/unloading railway waggons, trucks, bunkers, etc. Designed to work with materials such as wood chips, coal, compost, and garbage.