Coal Buckets for Wheel Loaders
- For loading bulk materials with density up to 1.1 tons/m3;
- Increased bucket capacity;
- A wide variety of design variations;
- With and without removable bolt cutting edge;
- It is used when working with very light soil: coal, sawdust, compost, formula feed for livestock, etc.
The buckets are designed for efficient handling materials of low density material, such as snow, coal, compost, etc.
- Direct pin-on interface to the machine.
- Offered with a fitted bolt-on edge as standard.
- Optimized for loading low density materials.
- Perfectly matched to each major loader brand giving best fuel efficiency and productivity.
- Long service life thanks to an efficient design and high grade steel in strategic places.
- Easy to change between different attachments for different types of jobs.