Rock Bucket for Loaders
The hard and abrasive materials that constitute normal working conditions have forced us to use high-grade steels. Since conditions are not only severe, but also varying, mere strength is not enough – flexibility is also required. Through extensive testing, we have developed a large number of buckets for materials of different densities that permit optimum utilization of the machine’s tipping load. Maximum strength and flexibility require perfect interplay between attachment and wheel loader.
We match the buckets optimally to each loaders. The geometry of the loader unit and the shape of the bucket are intimately related!
- Welded adapters and interdental protection;
- All materials used for manufacture are of 400 HB or higher;
- Mainly made with delta-shaped cutting edge;
- Welded blade is set optionally;
- A replaceable bolt cutting edge is set optionally.